Babywombworld Portable Nebulizer Machine & Mask Kit
In medicine, a nebulizer or nebuliser (see spelling differences) is a drug delivery advice that uses turns fluid solutions into small aerosol droplets that can be inhaled. Nebulizers are commonly used for the treatment of lung infections and wheezing, cystic fibrosis, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other respiratory diseases or disorders. Nebulising is a really handy tool with which to treat respiratory problems in your little one, with the added benefit that the medication is not administered systemically, but gets delivered locally directly where it needs to be for optimum effect, with a smaller chance of baby having unnecessary side-effects.
- Mesh Technology
- The lightest and quietest, handy design, compact, portable and light weight – allows operation in all directions
- Fine particle 1-5um, direct inhalation to the lungs
- Works with 2x AA batteries, low power consumption, silent operation, one-button operation system, tubeless and cordless operation
- Delivers undiluted medications to shorten treatment time, delivers medication to the last drop to maximize benefit of treatment – convenient for inhalation anywhere , anytime
- Please Note: This product is not suitable for oils. You may only use medication that specifically states it can be used in a Nebuliser (Fine particle 1-5um)